Below is a list of the firework shows in Maryland courtesy of WBOC.com
Authors: Kye Parsons and Sean Foy
- Berlin: Tuesday, July 3, 9 p.m.; Berlin Falls Park on Old Ocean City Boulevard. Music, food, beer garden and vendors across the street at Burley Oak Brewing Company.
- Cambridge: Wednesday, July 4, Dusk; Choptank River Waterfront. Best viewing spots include: Great Marsh Park, near Somerset Avenue and Hambrooks Boulevard Long Wharf Park, near High and Water streets.
- Centreville: Sunday, July 1, 6-10 p.m.; across from Queen Anne's County High School.
- Chester: Tuesday, July 3, 6-9:30 p.m.; Chesapeake Heritage and Visitors Center, 425 Piney Narrows Road.
- Chestertown: Wednesday, July 4, Dusk; Chester River Waterfront.
- Crisfield: Saturday, July 7, 5-9 p.m.; Somers Cove Marina. Independence Day Celebration. Bring a chair/blanket. Live band, kid's activities, military appreciation, food & more. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Easton: Wednesday, July 4, Dusk; Best viewed from Easton Carnival grounds, 28539 Marlboro Ave. (behind Target).
- Hebron: Friday, July 6, 9:30 p.m.; Hebron Carnival Grounds.
- Ocean City: Wednesday, July 4; Concert and fireworks on the Beach. Free concert at 8 p.m. followed by fireworks at 9:30 p.m. on the beach at North Division Street AND uptown at Northside Park on 125th Street. For more information, call 1-800-626-2326 or the Ocean City Department of Recreation & Parks at 410-250-0125.
- Ocean Pines: Wednesday, July 4, 9 p.m.; Veterans Memorial Park, 11144 Cathell Rd. For more information call 410-641-7052.
- Oxford: Tuesday, July 3, Dusk; Tred Avon Yacht Club.
- Rock Hall: Tuesday, July 3, 9 p.m. over the harbor.
- Salisbury: Wednesday, July 4, Gates open at 6:30 p.m. with fireworks at 9:15 p.m.; Red White and BOOM at Wicomico County Stadium across from the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. Food vendors will be on site. Free parking at civic center and Wicomico High School.
- Salisbury: Wednesday, July 4. Fireworks at Arthur W. Perdue Stadium following the 6:05 p.m. Delmarva Shorebirds game vs. the Hagerstown Suns.
- Snow Hill: Saturday, June 30. Food and activities at Sturgis Memorial Park on River Street. Fireworks begin at dusk, which will be at around 9:15 p.m.
- St. Michaels: Saturday, June 30, 7-10 p.m.; Big Band Night & Fireworks at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Admission: $10 for non-members and $6 for members and member guests. Admission falls to $2 after 8:45 p.m. Children ages 5 and under are free. Rain date: Sunday, July 1